£150 - £170 per day
3 months ago
SEN Class Teacher - Enfield, North London - SEN School
One of my outstanding special schools, based in Edmonton (London Borough of Enfield), are looking to appoint quality primary trained teachers for a number of new classes across the different Key Stages for children and young adults with a range of complex needs and disabilities. As a result of significant (recent) expansion, the school is now operating over five distinct sites/campuses.
- SEN Class Teachers
- September 2019
- £150.00 per day - £170.00 per day
- Enfield, North London
- Must have QTS
Applications are invited from outstanding teachers, including NQTs, who are enthusiastic, innovative practitioners keen to develop their teaching who will inspire our children.
My client is particularly interested in hearing for applicants with an EYFS background to teach at their new site they are also interested in teachers with some experience of the KS1 or KS2 SATS to teach in their new Additionally Resourced provision within a local Primary school.
An exceptionally dynamic, forward-looking Specialist Sports College and a great place to work, they focus all their energies on providing outstanding teaching and learning experiences within a caring and secure environment within the community.
- Have a commitment and passion to work with pupils with a wide and diverse range of SEND including mainstream commissioning support;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Can lead, motivate and inspire teams to raise standards in student outcomes;
- Want to be members of a creative and dynamic staff team with outstanding expectations for our learners to achieve in life.
- Has proven skills and abilities of working within EYFS and/or Key Stage 1.
They can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a successful, continuously improving and supportive school, taking a lead role in an exciting phase of its development;
- The chance to join a talented, highly committed and supportive staff team
- Motivated children who are willing to learn;
- Well-equipped and resourced classrooms;
- Continued professional development.
This amazing SEN School is a popular and successful school, and they are very proud of the school community and the way they work together with the local area and in partnership with both mainstream schools and colleges, in a positive climate where students have every opportunity to thrive and succeed in acquiring a set of skills that enable them to experience "Learning for Life".
If this is the right role for you then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education