£80 - £90 per day
29 days ago
SEMH Teaching Assistant - SEN School - Islington, North London - September 2020
I am currently seeking experienced SEMH Teaching Assistants for one of my SEN schools based in Islington. They require a number of SEMH Teaching Assistants to support students who have been diagnosed with Social, Emotional and Mental Health disorders.
The ideal candidates will possess strong classroom/behaviour management skills, an engaging and encouraging approach and a nurturing manner.
- Specialist SEN/SEMH/SEBD (Social, Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties) School
- Must have previous SEN/SEMH experience
- Team Teach or Manual Handling training is preferred
- Current clear DBS
- Available to commit to a long term role from September 2020 to July 2021
- Islington, North London
- Full Time 5 days per week
- £80.00 - £95.00 per day depending on previous experience
The successful SEMH Teaching Assistants will have experience supporting challenging behaviour, have strong classroom and behaviour management and available to start immediately. You will be resilient, show initiative and believe you have the potential to deliver outstanding outcomes.
About the Role:
In these SEMH Teaching Assistant positions, you will be working with challenging behaviour and therefore be strong and adaptable with your approach. Supporting pupil progress and development in and outside the classroom, complementing the work and direction given by the Teacher.
Remedy Education are a widely recognised and we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff we;
* Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
* Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
* Give you access to a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders Application Process Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity?
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education