£80 - £85 per day
9 months ago
SEMH Teaching Assistant - Greenwich, South East London
Do you feel you can reach out to learners with Social, emotional and behavioural difficulties?
This is a great opportunity with an immediate start for our SEMH Pupil Referral Unit, based in the heart of Greenwich, South East London.
We are actively seeking a Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant with strong behavioural management. The ideal candidate will be committed and looking for a stable, long-term post as this Alternative Provision will be looking to help develop and grow the successful candidate. This is a rapidly growing organisation with a fantastic and supportive SLY with CPD opportunities available.
- SEMH Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant
- Long Term to permanent
- SEMH (Social, Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties) S
- They also welcome candidates with experience in a mainstream school within their exclusion unit
- Team Teach beneficial
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN A SCHOOL SETTING
- £80-85 a day
- Long term to permanent
- Based in Greenwich, South East London
- ASAP start
If you are interested, hold an Enhanced DBS and you would like to apply, please send your CV for the attention of Sophie at Remedy Education.