£75 - £85 per day
16 days ago
SEMH Teaching Assistant - ASAP
Do you have what it takes to be a calming and inspirational influence on Primary school students who display challenging behaviour (SEMH)?
A wonderful SEMH/SEN Primary School based in the Epping Forest district is seeking to recruit a highly resilient SEMH Teaching Assistant to work with a students who are experiencing Social, Emotional and/or Mental Health difficulties.
The successful SEMH Teaching Assistant, who could perhaps be an aspiring Support Worker or an aspiring Social Worker, will be able to inspire, motivate and display role model behaviour at all times.
Are you the SEMH Teaching Assistant the SEMH High School is looking for? Yes….? If so, read on for further details and apply by sending your CV to Remedy Education today!
Trial days for this role are taking place ASAP. With an ASAP start for the right SEMH Teaching Assistant.
SEMH Teaching Assistant, - The Person:
- It is essential that you are reliable, composed, calm, resilient and patient
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The SEMH Teaching Assistant role is ideal for aspiring Support Workers / Teachers
SEMH Teaching Assistant- The Role:
- Reporting directly to the Senior Leadership Team
- Working closely with Primary school students who have Challenging Behaviour
- Working on improving the assigned student's attainment on a 1:1 basis
- Full-time, long-term, £75-£85 per day
SEMH Teaching Assistant, The School:
- A fantastically supportive Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- The SLT provides ongoing professional training and development for all of its members of staff.
- Easy access to the provision via public transport and by road.
Apply for this SEMH Teaching Assistant role today, as trial days are being arranged ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £75.00 to £85.00 Per Day