£80 - £85 per day
8 months ago
SEMH Teacher - Secondary Key Stage 2 and 3 - Greenwich, South West London
Remedy Education are looking for a qualified and experienced Teacher to join our SEMH school based in Greenwich.
The students are very vulnerable and violent so someone with experienced is essential.
They are looking for a Teacher to start ASAP on a long term to permanent basis.
You will be required to work with a small class of pupils with SEMH. The role will entail delivering core subjects to primary aged students. You must also be a qualified teacher and have previously worked with special needs students.
You must have:
- SEN experience
- Primary/Secondary School background
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Genuine passion for Special educational need
- A flexible and resourceful approach to teaching
- Confident using alternative methods when teaching students with SEN
- Have a right to work in the UK (A Valid Visa)
- Hold QTS in the UK
Key points about the role:
- ASAP Start
- Long term to permanent position
- Based in a SEMH school
- Greenwich South East London
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also call Sophie at Remedy for more information on 0208 418 1390.