£150 - £180 per day
3 months ago
Remedy Education are looking to recruit a SEMH Teacher for the School to start in September 2019.
The school is an SEMH school for primary students who have been excluded from their mainstream school.
Are you passionate about starting a career with the most vulnerable area of the curriculum and support children who need tailored attention in their learning?
Remedy Education are requiring experienced teacher to join their team and work as a SEMH Teacher with a class of around 6-8 pupils mixed in both difficulties and age.
The role will require you to work with your class on their academic and social learning. The SEMH Teacher will support their class through the academic year and deliver the curriculum to them and give the social and emotional understanding required for development. You will have regular team meetings and in-house training to ensure you are fully equipped with the knowledge and tools to exceed in this role.
Mainline train lines and bus routes make this school accessible.
The school benefits:
This is an OUTSTANDING School rated by Ofsted.
* The school involves all the pupils successfully. It supports the well-being of the young people, who are often vulnerable. Staff and pupils therefore succeed in realising the school's motto, 'Believe it - we can do it.'
* Staff are highly skilled in managing pupils' behaviour. As a result, pupils learn valuable self-control techniques so that they can deal with their emotions and they behave extremely well. They feel safe and make great strides in their personal development.
* Pupils enjoy coming to school and attend regularly. Because of excellent attention to their care and well-being, most pupils make rapid improvement in their attendance when compared with that at their previous schools.
By registering with Remedy Education we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
To join us and be successful in this SEMH Teaching Post you will need to:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* Teaching Assistant experience is essential, also previous experience with Autism and challenging behaviour
Please send through your resume to Brookland @ Remedy or you can call me on 0208 4181 390