£100 - £110 per day
8 months ago
Remedy Education are looking for a HLTA to start ASAP Do you want to make a difference to young lives? Are you driven and want to be a part of success stories, working as a Higher Learning Teaching Assistant? Then Remedy Education wants to hear from YOU! Remedy Education are currently looking for driven, positive and experienced candidates to work as a HLTA in a SEMH school in Chigwell. We are looking for candidates who have:
- The ability to be self-motivated and driven to support the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs.
- Attained HLTA status, through the qualification and experience of working as a HLTA in the classroom.
- To be creative and knowledgeable of different strategies to use in the classroom, as well as strong behaviour management skills.
- Organisation and experience of creating resources to use in the classroom.
- The passion to ensure pupils are supported in an inclusive classroom environment.
- Good Maths, English and ICT skills.
- Experience of working with pupils in intervention groups - supporting in subjects such as Maths and Literacy.
- To be proactive and work as a good team player, with members of staff and pupils alike.
- Experience of working with pupils with moderate learning difficulties, autistic spectrum disorder and behavioural and emotional difficulties.
If this sounds like the job for you, we'd love to hear from you. Pease contact RENEE @ Remedy Education on 0208 418 1390 OR EMAIL