21 days ago
Remedy Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced English teacher to work in a challenging Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) delivering English to KS3 and KS4 SEMH pupils.
The role starts ASAP and would be for the full academic year at a daily rate between £170 and £180 per day. The PRU specialise in working with pupils who are excluded from mainstream education with an EHCP with SEMH.
Many pupils are working towards GCSE and are expected to gain some great results, so an experienced English teacher is essential.
- This highly regarded PRU in Ilford are recruiting an English teacher who would plan and deliver English to KS3 and KS4 pupils.
- We are looking for a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
- Experience working with SEMH or PRU pupils is desired but not essential.
Adaptability is required as you will be dealing with small classes of challenging pupils.
The school is a highly regarded PRU with a superb longstanding SLT. Remedy work closely with the school and have many long-term staff on site who enjoy their work and the school regularly take on permanent staff through Remedy.
To join us and be successful in this English PRU Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in hearing more information about this position please do not hesitate in contacting ZEKI MEHMET at Remedy Education