29 days ago
SEMH Drama Teacher
I am currently looking for A Part Time Drama Teacher for a school based in the borough of Camden the school is a Specialist provision catering for pupils with SEMH.
The school require a Teacher that can teach Drama within their post 16 unit.
The experience of working with people from similar background or challenges is highly desirable.
The position is part-time and will be ongoing.
- The position will be from Sept - Dec
- Monday mornings and Tuesday afternoons (mornings = 9.00 to 12.30, afternoons=13.00 to 16.30)
- You will be delivering L3 BTEC Performing arts - you will be given the units and guide
- You will teach ages 16-19-year old's that have a passion for the arts
- Mixed ability / Some students will have EHCPs
- You would have designated support and 1:1 support worker
- Experience with supporting young people with EBD in the past
- Behaviour management Training or experience
- QTS/NQT- Secondary Drama
- Special Educational Needs Experience in a care or school setting
- Understanding and experience of supporting/teaching young people with challenging behaviour
If you would like to hear more about this information, please do not hesitate in contacting Zeki Mehmet AT Remedy Education