£80 - £85 per day
7 months ago
Are you keen on working with secondary aged students who have additional learning needs? Are you local to, or within a commutable distance of Greenwich?
We are seeking a a Teaching Assistant to work with a range of students in a secondary school. The role involves supporting students with SEN and require extra support.
About the school:
- A OFTSED rated 'good' school with a fantastic community feel
- Supportive and friendly senior leadership team who are committed to supporting Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- To support a variety of students who have special educational needs
- To support students in the class and within the SEN department
- To support academic, emotional and developmental growth
- Must have experience and knowledge of supporting students with SEN
- Must have a Teaching Assistant qualification or Degree
- Must be available to start immediately and work the hours of 8.15 until 3.15pm
Why register with Remedy Education for work?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.