£70 - £90 per day
7 months ago
Long term perm
Secondary Teaching Assistants - South East London - Graduates Required - Teacher Training/Mentoring
Q - Are you a recent graduate looking to progress within a career in SEN or Teaching?
An exceptional Secondary School based in Greenwich are looking for a graduate Learning Support Assistant to work with a variety of needs within their school.
The role requires working with students who have learning difficulties as well as behavioural needs.
This brilliant school will offer you the opportunity to work within a range of subject areas related to your experience, build rapport with students, whilst receiving amazing training ahead of an amazing school direct programme.
· Learning Support Assistant across a Secondary School
· Working in a range of subjects - skills and experience to be utilised
· Supporting needs such as Global Delay, ASD, SEMH, Dyslexia and Behavioural needs
· £70 - £90 per day dependant on experience
· ASAP start
· Full time, long term LSA role
· Working across KS3 and KS4
· Helping children reach their goals and personal best
· Located in South East London, Greenwich
· A brilliant teacher training school - with Schools Direct Opportunities
· State of the art facilities
· Supportive senior leadership team
· CPD and training opportunities
· 1st class or 2:1 graded degree
· Strong A level and GCSE grades
· Proactive approach
· Positive role model
· The ability to inspire pupils to reach their full potential
· Desire to become a secondary Teacher or pursue a career within SEN
If this position sounds of interest to you then please apply by submitting your CV to the team here at Remedy Education! You will be contacted within 48 hours if shortlisted.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.