£80 - £90 per day
2 months ago
Long term perm
Secondary Teaching Assistant - Lewisham
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic secondary school in Lewisham! You will be working with classes in all year groups 7-13, supporting in lessons, providing morning interventions and support with after school interventions when required.
Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant is not essential but you must have experience with children in some capacity and be available for an immediate start with the keen to have the right person straight away.
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school located in Lewisham
- Pupils' conduct around the school is very good. They show respect and courtesy towards each other and the wider community
- Work closely with parents and carers to support all students in fulfilling their potential
- Students achieve above national performance every year
- Working with classes in all year groups 7-13
- Supporting in lessons and providing interventions when possible
- Contribute towards a safe and positive learning environment
- Enhance the experience of the school to all students
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience of working with children
- An ability and commitment to work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Lewisham or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Remedy Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across South East London
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP.
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.