£70 - £85 per day
22 days ago
Long term perm
Secondary Teaching Assistants Required | ASAP Starts | Greenwich
An 'Outstanding' Secondary School in the Borough of Greenwich are on the hunt for multiple Secondary Teaching Assistants for ASAP starts. All the roles listed below are full-time, and long-term posts.
** Schools direct opportunities for all Secondary Teaching Assistant roles listed below **
To qualify for any of the roles listed below you must have a Degree:
- Maths Teaching Assistant
- Geography Teaching Assistant
- English Teaching Assistant
- Science Teaching Assistant
- History Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant - Any Degree welcome
If any of the above Secondary Teaching Assistant roles appeal to you, then please apply now with an updated CV!
- Secondary Teaching Assistant
- Providing 1:1 & group academic support - KS3,4 & 5
- ASAP Start - Long-Term & Full Time
- £70 - £85 per day plus healthcare package
- Located in the Borough of Greenwich
- Degree from a reputable University
- Good academic background - GCSEs and A Levels
- Must be confident when working in the classroom
- You must be able to work as part of a large team of Teachers
- Graded 'Outstanding' in latest Ofsted report
- Fantastic Progress 8 scores across the board
- Modern facilities throughout
- Plenty of additional training provided
- Good Tube Links
If you are interested in any of these Secondary Teaching Assistant opportunities, trial days can be arranged immediately!
Apply for any of these Secondary Teaching Assistant opportunities by sending your CV to Carly ar Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.