about 2 months ago
Are you a Psychology Teacher and want to thrive in a new school?
KS5 Psychology Teacher - "Good" Ofsted - Camden, North London - Long Term post - January 2021
Are you a Psychology Teacher looking for a position where high expectations and superb leadership allows students to make exceptional progress? Would you like to be a Psychology specialist teacher who is part of a harmonious learning community?
Remedy Education are currently working with this ambitious Secondary School who are looking to appoint a creative and caring Psychology Teacher for January 2021. Apply immediately if you feel you are a great fit for this position apply now.
- Psychology Teacher - January 2021
- 1 Term Cover
- Camden, North London location
- Outstanding induction support for NQT's and continuous CPD opportunities
About the School - KS5 Psychology Teacher - Camden, North London
- Based in the bustling borough of Camden, this fantastic secondary setting is now seeking a creative and diligent Psychology Teacher to join their team for January 2021.
- This inspiring secondary school has been on an excellent path towards continued success. This school is a multicultural setting where diversity is celebrated and inclusivity for all lies as one of the school's core values. Therefore, the successful Psychology Teacher will be passionate in providing every student with the opportunity to succeed irrespective of starting points. Classrooms are modern and well-resourced.
- The school holds excellent transport links with an underground station being a short walk away, alongside other bus connections and train stations. Overall, this driven school is pushing for higher Psychology A level intakes and therefore are looking for a Psychology Teacher who can promote a passion towards the subject.
About the Role - KS5 Psychology Teacher - Camden, North London
- The school is looking for a Key Stage 5 Psychology Teacher who has excellent subject knowledge and can inspire students each lesson to make sustained progress.
- The school will be accepting applications for this permanent Psychology position for January 2021.
- The post holder for this Psychology Teacher position must have experience working in a UK curriculum based school and possess QTS with recent secondary school experience.
- This school has a supportive leadership team who are on hand to develop staff and are seeking a teacher who is ambitious and keen to develop in line with the schools' growth over the coming years.
If you feel this would be the perfect school to begin your teaching career, apply immediately!
If you would like to hear more information about this position please contact