£80 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
About the job
Remedy Education are looking for a Team Teach qualified TA to work in a Secondary School in the Croydon area for a long term contract.
Team Teach Qualified TA Contract/Position Details
* Location - Croydon
* Position - Team Teach Qualified TA
* Type of work - Assisting Class teaching
* Start date - ASAP
* Likely Duration - July 2021 - ongoing supply cover
* Position end date - July 2021 - ongoing supply cover
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full time
* Minimum rate of pay - £80 - £90 per day
* Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Team Teach Qualified Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have Team Teach and experience teaching in a special school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Remedy Education if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Remedy Education, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Team Teach TA and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call Carly on, 0208 418 1390.
Remedy is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Remedy Education in order to fill this vacancy.