£140 - £180 per day
29 days ago
We require for, October 2020, a talented and enthusiastic Drama teacher to join a successful department in a high performing school.
this school is a large, over-subscribed, 11-18 school with a co-educational Sixth Form. We consistently achieve high academic success, whilst maintaining a commitment to educating the 'whole child' through the promotion of sport and the arts as part of a well-rounded curriculum.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will:
· Be an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to teach Drama in a way which keeps students engaged and stimulated
· Have a passion and enthusiasm for the subject to help the department to grow and flourish
· Have experience of teaching to all key stages
· Be committed to driving up standards in an already high performing department
· Be committed to taking part in the wide reaching extra-curricular provisions the
· Inspire students by taking part in the range of day and residential study visits that we offer
· Be either an NQT or an experienced teacher.
What we have to offer you:
· Committed and hardworking students.
· Ongoing professional development and training
· A friendly and supportive working environment