£90 - £110 per annum
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education is looking to appoint a number of cover supervisors to work in secondary schools across South East London.
As a Cover supervisor you will supervise pupils carrying out pre-prepared exercises when teaching staff are on short-term absence. The cover supervisor's main job is to manage a classroom, ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set.
Have you got what we are looking for?
Applicants should have a qualification in either, teaching assistant level 3, HLTA or Degree level. We are especially keen to speak to applicants who have a degree in core subjects such as; English, Maths, Science, Humanities, Languages, Computer Science, Engineering, Product Design or similar. Experience of working in a Secondary school or College is essential, you should be confident to manage classroom behaviours and have the ability to motivate others. This is a great opportunity for those wanting to take their next steps into teaching.
Minimum you can expect to receive while working for Remedy Education:
- You will have regular, local and specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- You will get support from an experienced, dedicated and education-lead consultant
- A personal service and consultants who follow up their promises and pledges.
- Up to £250 cash referral fee
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- Level 3 TA, HLTA, or Degree
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be in a position to obtain a new one
- 2 references covering the last three years
- Right to Work in the UK
- 2 x proofs of address
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education for more information.