£120 - £190 per day
5 days ago
Remedy Education are currently on the lookout for a Science Teacher for a School in the London Borough of Ealing.
- Create daily lesson plans and learning activities for students based on national, local and school standards in science education and research and knowledge of developmental behaviours.
- Deliver high-quality, engaging instruction in the form of discussion, direct teaching, demonstrations and independent practice using a variety of proven methods.
- Differentiate lessons when needed to give all students access to the curriculum regardless of disability, instructional level, English proficiency or level of interest in the subject.
- Evaluate student performance on tasks established by the standards using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks or other standard test practices.
- Maintain a safe, orderly and supportive classroom by modeling expected behavior and standards, promoting positive interactions and quickly addressing behaviours that are not in line with the school discipline plan.
- Communicate with parents regarding student progress, potential and behaviour periodically through phone or electronic means and at parent and teacher conferences.
- Improve skills and knowledge in teaching by regularly taking classes, attending workshops and discovering new methods of delivering exciting content to students.