£300.00 - £350.00 per day + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Schools Performance & Intelligence Manager to work within Ealing Council.
- Conceive, plan, undertake and manage complex research and analyses and report the findings and implications through briefings, reports and presentations to a wide range of audiences
- Provide key strategic advice and make a major contribution to determining council and school priorities through research, analysis and interpretation of data which identifies priorities, develops policies and evaluates progress, including school place planning data and forecasting.
- To lead on and to ensure that service specific performance management frameworks effectively drive improvement of the quality of relevant Council services and the achievement of relevant Council priorities.
- To lead on and to ensure that, within the post holder's area of responsibility, the Council complies with all statutory reporting requirements, including the requirements of central government departments and regulators.
- To develop and manage stakeholder relationships including internal partners such as Service Directors, Ealing Learning Partnership, Schools, Department of Education, Ofsted, and other relevant partners.
- To develop opportunities for partnership working within and outside the Council using performance as a driver for service improvement and service development.
- To lead, develop and manage a team responsible for School performance and data insight support.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly