£12 - £14 per hour
13 days ago
Long term perm
Site Assistant in a school Job Vacancy
- Site Assistant role in: Lewisham, South East London
- Site Assistant starting date: ASAP start
- Site Assistant Salary: £12 - £14 per hour
- Full Time Site Assistant Vacancy
Site Assistant Specification
Site Assistant: We are looking for an outgoing, practical, and hardworking individual to join a friendly Site Management team within Primary school based in Lewisham.
The successful candidate will have experience in all areas of maintenance and repair including carpentry, plumbing, and decorating, and ideally but not essential experience of working in a school environment. A sense of humour and ability to work as part of a team would be something the school looks for in this role. This role includes some heavy lifting and moving.
- You must have building or tradesman experience
- Have good communication and organisational skills and be able to work to your own initiative
- Have Basic literacy and numeracy and computer literacy skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Health and safety checks around the school
- Overseeing deliveries at the school
- Being responsible for maintenance and repairs around the school
- Maintaining the exterior of the school, including grass and hedge cutting
- Interaction with the public and school staff, as well as pupils from time to time
Site Assistant role in a large Primary school in Lewisham
If you are a Site Assistant and believe you are a good match or know any Site Assistants who you think would be great for this role, please apply today or search Remedy Education for more information about us.