£80 - £90 per day
13 days ago
Long term perm
School Receptionist - South East London
We are currently looking for an experienced school receptionist to work for one of our brilliant SEN School based in South East London. This is a Full time/Long term position.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a school in a similar role. It is essential that you have experience using the SIMS database and is First aid qualified.
This position is to start immediately on a long term basis, with the option to go permanent.
Main duties will include:
- Using Excel to update records
- Using and maintaining the SIMS data base and school records
- Contacting and liaising with parents and students
- General office duties
Application requirements for Remedy Education.
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be first aid qualified
Please only apply if you have SIMS experience.
If you are interested in this position please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education on, 0208 418 1390.