about 2 months ago
School Premises Assistant
Are you a reliable and hardworking individual who is seeking temporary work?
Are you flexible and willing to work within a school setting?
- * DBS essential
- * Premises Assistant / support
- * Supportive small Primary School
- * Islington, North London
- * Maintenance support
- * Immediate start
- * Temporary - Perm position
- Your role will be to assist the Premises Manager to secure the smooth running of the School with key accountabilities which includes the opening and closing of the School premises.
- Maintaining the security, integrity, safety and appearance / cleanliness of the premises
- You will be responsible alongside the Premises Manager, for health and safety matters as they relate to maintenance of the premises.
- You will be required to liaise with and monitor external contractors related to the premises
- The successful candidate will make sure equipment is appropriately moved around the site to ensure the smooth day to day running of the School.
- Keeping the School site in good order and free from litter and carrying out general cleaning and maintenance duties.
The role requires a highly motivated and enthusiastic professional with a positive and willing attitude, the ability to work well on your own initiative as well as work flexibly, efficiently and to deadlines.
Temp - Perm Position
Previous school experience is not essential however, being able to offer a range of skills to this role around maintenance would be an advantage.
Please only apply if you can commit to this immediate opportunity, If you believe you have what it takes to support both Primary & Secondary Schools please contact Zeki at Remedy Education and send your CV application immediately