£100 - £110 per day
3 months ago
Policy Processing Clerk - Enfield - ASAP START
An opportunity has become available for a high level administrator, experienced in processing policies to work within the HR team of one of our outstanding SEN Schools based in the borough of Enfield. This is a temporary, part-time position to support the HR & Marketing Operations Manager in the smooth running of the department. The opportunity will run for a limited period of 3 - 6 months throughout summer and school term.
There will be some need for flexibility in order to carry out other professional duties as directed by the HR & Marketing Operations Manager/CEO should they arise.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management and organisation of all policies.
- Process new policy applications and modify existing policies.
- Accurately update and maintain all policies to a high standard in line with expectations of the school.
- Professionally draft and produce completed policies.
- Review policy applications to make sure all questions have been answered.
- Update school data bases with completed policies.
- Provide the HR & Marketing Coordinator with completed policies for website publication.
- Liaise with the relevant departments to ensure all policies are up to date.
- Communicate/Meet with school governors and/or external agencies in order to agree the new/updated policies before publication.
- To carry out other professional duties as directed by the HR & Marketing Operations Manager and/or CEO.
If you are interested in hearing more information about this position, please contact Sophie at Remedy Education to discuss further