£75 - £85 per day
7 months ago
School Office Admin - Lewisham, South East London
Remedy Education are looking for a school office admin to join our school based in Lewisham, South East London.
The school are looking for an experienced Admin who can use SIMS to work in our school starting ASAP.
You must have good communication and admin skills to be accepted for this role.
- Long term to permanent role
- Starting ASAP
- £80-85 a day
- Based in a school in Lewisham
- South East London
- Full time
- Monday to Friday
- Term Time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A sound knowledge of computer databases e.g. SIMs
- An excellent use of ICT skills including emails, websites, excel spreadsheets
- Ability to communicate effectively with students with different cultural, physical and social needs
- Awareness of the Annual Review system and processes
- Aware of the schools Safeguarding Policies and Procedures, subsequently its implications
- Can work effectively with a wide range of colleagues
- Ability to work off own initiative and constructively as part of a team
- Must be professional and flexible
- Ability to use initiative, recognising when to seek support and advice
To be accepted for this role you must hold a current DBS
Please apply now or contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.