£10 - £11 per hour
about 2 months ago
Lunch Time Supervisor
Remedy are looking for a Lunchtime supervisor to join our lovely school based in Lambeth starting ASAP.
You will supervising the children over the lunchtime period making sure mealtimes are pleasant social, this also give teachers and other staff a break to take their lunch.
- Helping to organise children in the hall, classrooms and outside areas, encouraging good manners and supporting healthy eating
- Supervising, leading and supporting play activities and encouraging children to participate productively in lunchtime activities
- Promoting independence and positive behaviour
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of all our pupils
- Managing pupil behaviour at lunchtimes
- Assisting with associated duties (e.g., cleaning up spillages, ensuring pupil hygiene)
This position is starting ASAP on a long term basis, you will work everyday from 11.30am to 1.00pm.
You must hold a current DBS to be accepted for this role, experience in schools is essential.