12 days ago
37.5hours per week (8.30-4.30) - Term Time Only
An outstanding Secondary Academy in Hackney is looking for an outstanding and passionate Inclusion and Safeguarding Officer to work as part of our team. This is a vital role as part of our pastoral support team.
- Build positive relationships with vulnerable children within the school
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills and the ability to deal with sensitive situations with integrity
- Work directly with children and their families to develop their potential
- Provide support and work alongside specialist services
- Work alongside the Senior Safeguarding Team at the school
- Meticulously maintain accurate, confidential, chronological and up to date documentation on all cases of safeguarding and child protection
- Deliver social skills groups
For further details, please see the job description and person spec.
Visits to the school are welcome.
This post is for 37.5 hours per week; (Monday - Friday), term time only from 8:30am to 4.30pm
Applications should be submitted to: