15 days ago
School Finance Officer - Lewisham South East London
- Interviews ASAP for June 2019 start
- Long term to permanent position
- £80-90 a day
- Based in Lewisham
Remedy are looking for a school finance officer to join our lovely school based in Lewisham South East London.
You will be working within the finance department aswell as doing some admin work to support this.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience working as a finance officer and be available asap to start in June 2019.
The School Finance Officer will be responsible for the following duties
- Managing the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Function for the Academy
- Manage the Parent Pay System for the School
- Assist with Budget Preparation and preparing Monthly Management Accounts
- Answer any queries and be a key point of contact across the business
We are looking for a Finance Officer who has:
- have a strong accounting background and exposure to working in a busy finance department
- Experience with in the Education Sector is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of SIMS/FMS experience desirable
- Previous experience of working in a school would be preferable, although training will be provided
- Excellent ICT skills, good telephone manner, the ability to work without supervision, great interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- A team player who has a good sense of humour and enjoys working as part of a busy small team
- Is conscientious, accurate and has good communication skills
- General Office duties will also be required
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also call Sophie at Remedy for more information.