28 days ago
School Finance Assistant - Enfield North London
- Interviews ASAP for September 2022 start
- Full time Long term position
- Based in Enfield North London
Remedy are looking for a school finance assistant to join our lovely school based in Enfield North London.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience working as a finance asstiant and be available asap to start in September 2022.
As the school finance assistant, you will be working as part of a close-knit team that works hard together to ensure the smooth running of the financial services across the school.
The finance assistant's duties can include:
- Manage the preparation of the Financial Statements and the subsequent audit process through to satisfactory completion of the annual audit
- Remain fully appraised of all financial rules and regulations that govern to ensure the School remains compliant with regulation and reporting requirements
- Ensure all financial controls across the School are in place and work effectively and efficiently
- Be the lead for all audit work and liaise with external auditors and staff on all relevant matters
The successful candidate will have experience working with the software such as SIMS, FMS and RM Accoutns.
You must hold an up to date DBS to be accepted for this role.
If you are interested in the role then please apply now or call Sophie at Remedy for more information