15 days ago
School COVID Marshall - Newham, East London
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for a Covid Marshall to help promote and reinforce the Covid related safety measures of the school.
The following key tasks are indicative of the role, rather than exhaustive list, and tasks may be amended in response to changing requirements or in line with the skills and experience of the post-holder.
The Covid Marshall will have a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Promoting social distancing and encouraging compliance with COVID-19 public health measures
- Explaining and promoting COVID-19 secure guidelines on the school premises
- Helping Identify individuals not following guidelines, escalating as appropriate
- Helping maintain a clean, safe and organised school environment
- Assisting in managing the one-way system, queue management and other covid safety measures
- Carrying out administrative tasks to maintain records of tasks and safety compliance
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean touch points and ensure adequate availability of sanitising products are available
- Direct covid safe movement and managing pedestrian one-way systems
- Guide pedestrians through exit and entry points
- Check and promote visibility of COVID-19 Secure messaging
- Ensure all non-residents accessing the buildings do not have covid symptoms; conduct temperature checks and
- ensure that unless exempt everyone is wearing a face covering at all times in public areas.
- Assist the covid testing centre in managing registrations and queue management
- Ensure visitors are only admitted where authorised in advance and where accompanied by a staff/faculty
- Work with the facilities Manager in supporting the well-being of staff and students
- Offer proactive support, guidance and assistance to any students having to isolate
- Check that those who are visibly interacting socially are part of an approved social bubble