£10 - £12 per hour
30 days ago
Caretaker Required to Work in an SEN School in Lambeth
Remedy Education are currently working with an SEN School in Lambeth. They are looking for a Caretaker with a positive and proactive approach to work and a commitment to providing service to join their friendly team who are helping to create an exceptional place of learning.
Salary: £11 to £12 an hour- Depending on experience
Hours: 8am to 4:30PM (Flexible)
The needs of the school will require a flexible approach to shift work, including some work at weekends.
Remedy are working with an SEN school in the South East London Borough of Lambeth. The school has a wealth of facilities. These includes a large playground, interactive whiteboards in every classroom, a large library and more! Their wonderful facilities allow us to deliver an inspiring and interactive curriculum.
The key responsibilities of this role will be to ensure that the general maintenance, cleaning and security of the school site is upheld to an exceptionally high standard and the maintenance of the premises, both internally and externally, in a clean, safe and secure condition for all their stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have previous caretaking experience, taking responsibility for the care and maintenance of the premises. You will be a key player in ensuring the high standards of compliance are maintained and that facilities are safe and fit for purpose. A knowledge of Health and Safety is essential to this role as well as being able to communicate effectively.
The School Caretaker will be:
* An experienced caretaker, working in a school or similar environment
* Highly organised, self-directed reliable and dependable
* Have a range of practical skills and be ready to use them to help maintain our site
* Able to work with and coordinate contractors ensuring that they work safely, to specification and timescales, holding them accountable with a high degree of independence
* Have proven IT ability with good numeracy and literacy skills
* Work to build positive relationships with our lettings customers and other stakeholders
What we will offer:
* Clear purpose. We are all here to make a real difference to pupils' lives.
* An experienced leadership team focused on school improvement and committed to professional development for all staff.
* A rewarding and dynamic job role making a real, lasting and positive impact on our school community
* Support and development through an effective appraisal system and regular feedback from monitoring.
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education if you are interested in hearing more