£11 - £13 per hour
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
School Caretaker - South East London
Remedy Education are looking for a caretaker for a school in Lambeth, South East London, to work split morning and afternoon shifts. The role will include general cleaning duties and maintenance, as well cleaning and sanitising to ensure a safe and clean learning environment.
Caretaker Contract/Position Details:
- Location - Lambeth
- Position - Caretaker
- Type of work - Caretaker
- Start date - January 2021
- Contract type - Long term temp
- Minimum rate of pay - £11 - £13 per hour
- Hours - 7:30 11:30am and 2:45 to 5:45pm
Caretaker, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have caretaker experience in a school.
- Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Remedy if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Remedy, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Caretaker and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call Carly Walters on, 0208 418 1390.
Remedy is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Remedy in order to fill this vacancy.