about 2 months ago
School Caretaker - Mainstream School - Enfield North London
- ASAP Start - Full time
- Long term on going position
- Monday to Friday
- Based in a school in North London
Our lovely school based in Enfield East London are looking for a new School Caretaker to start immediately.
Your day will consist of the following tasks:
- General school maintenance for buildings and surrounding grounds - basic handyman skills are a must
- Checking the conditions of the buildings and playgrounds and reporting any faults
- Conducting fire safety and H&S checks for the site
- Check the heating is operating and that timers are set correctly and working
- Event set up and take down
- To support and assist the school to conduct specific/ ad hoc caretaking tasks when required, or as part of duty schedule such as winter checks, planned maintenance and daily and weekly checks
- Assist the cleaning team and order consumables as and when required
- Opening and closing of the school
- Being the on site contact for contractors
You will be working along site the site manager however the day duties will include a wide range of responsibilities connected with the fabric and grounds of the school. This includes security - opening/locking up the premises/alarms, cleanliness, porterage, monitoring contracts/contractors, routine maintenance and minor repairs. A good level of computer competency would be an advantage.
You must have a clear and up to date DBS to apply for this role.
If you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy