£14 - £15 per hour
14 days ago
School Caretaker - Uxbridge, Hillingdon
Remedy are looking for a School Caretaker to start in our lovely school based in Uxbridge.
The school needs someone flexible to attend the school 2 times a day. The hours are 7.00am till 10.30am, then you will return at 2.30pm till 6.00pm.
This is a long term to permanent position starting in September 2021.
Your day will consist of the following tasks:
- General school maintenance for buildings and surrounding grounds - basic handyman skills are a must
- Checking the conditions of the buildings and playgrounds and reporting any faults
- Conducting fire safety and H&S checks for the site
- Check the heating is operating and that timers are set correctly and working
- Event set up and take down
- To support and assist the school to conduct specific/ ad hoc caretaking tasks when required, or as part of duty schedule such as winter checks, planned maintenance and daily and weekly checks
- Assist the cleaning team and order consumables as and when required
- Opening and closing of the school
- Being the on site contact for contractors
Its essential that you have experience working as a school caretaker before and you must have a clear and up to date DBS to apply for this role.
If you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy or call on 0208 418 1390.