10 days ago
School Business Manager - Newham, East London
I am recruiting on behalf of a secondary school in East London, for an experienced School Business Manager who can step into this very important role. This is a full-time position which is expected to start in September 2021.
A DSBM or equivalent training and/or qualifications will be essential
The School Business Manager is responsible for providing leadership and direction of all support staff, in partnership with teaching staff, to enhance their effectiveness in order to achieve the highest standards of learning and achievement in the school.
- a member of the school's Senior Leadership Team the post holder will:
- make a full contribution to the processes of planning, resource management, policy development and implementation across the school.
- take a lead in ensuring high expectations and standards in all aspects of school life.
- work flexibly in supporting the day-to-day organisation and management of the school.
- provide the capacity for members of the Senior Leadership Team to exercise System Leadership by having a flexible approach to the role. This is reflected in the balance between the time given to specific aspects of the role and that given to general responsibilities.
- be a line manager for a number of colleagues within the school's Performance Management Policy.
- have due regard for all aspects of safeguarding as they pertain to the leadership and management of the school
If this role is of interest to you please send me your CV to be considered for this role