£160 - £220 per day
24 days ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education is looking to recruit an outstanding School Business Manager to take the lead on the business functions of this 'Outstanding' Catholic Primary school to start September 2019.
The position would suit a person of integrity who is highly organised, efficient and able to maintain confidentiality.
As a member of the school's leadership team, you will be contributing to the strategic vision and direction of the school, specifically taking the ownership of, leading and delivering the management of the school finances, payroll, HR, Premises, Health and Safety and general administration.
A key part of the role is to ensure the smooth day to day running of the school to promote an outstanding learning environment for our pupils
Ideally you will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant field (CSBM/DSBM would be an advantage).
- Have practical experience of Finance & Business Administration, gained preferably, but not essentially, in a school setting.
With a proven track record of:
- Managing finance and budgets of at least hundreds of thousands of pounds.
- Being able to lead a team effectively in order to ensure high standards and operational efficiency are achieved at all times, and to effectively manage and develop individuals within the team.
- Being able to use initiative, prioritise tasks and the ability to multi task.
- Being able to work to tight deadlines and be flexible.
In return we can offer you:
- Friendly and supportive staff who are dedicated to making this Primary School the best it can be.
- A fabulous working environment with happy children.
- A positive ethos with dedicated and hard-working Governors.
- Support and encouragement for continuous personal development.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today!!