£90 - £105 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Are you an experience School Attendance Officer? Do you live in South East London ?
*SCHOOL BASED EXPERIENCED REQUIRED*
Remedy Education are looking for a School Attendance Officer with at least 1 year of recent school based experience and a good understanding of the SIMS attendance module. The role is to start immediately and continue long term for the right candidate.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
The school is a an inclusive all through school. This school is proud of its successes from the consistently high performance in public examinations to the wide range of enrichment activities they offer. Here people are treated as individuals, who celebrate diversity and are strongly committed to equality of opportunity.
- Track data on SIMS
- Liaise with parents to increase attendance
- Build relationships with the admin team and staff
- Support in all attendance related areas
- Relevant Degree, desired
- At least 6 months of School Attendance experience
- Good people skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Live local to Southwark, South East London
Why Register with Remedy Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across South East London
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP.
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.