£75 - £85 per day
18 days ago
School HR/Admin Assistant
SEN School in Lambeth
Temp to Permanent
Remedy Education are working with an SEN school in Lambeth. The school seek an outstanding and innovative HR Administrator, who is committed to securing high standards to join a dynamic and supportive team. The school are looking for someone to support with some HR and Admin duties so this will be a split role. You need to be very flexible and work across 2 sites.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, have good attention to detail and be able to think on their feet.
The school are keen to meet with those that have experience working in a school setting but will consider those with extensive HR experience outside of education.
- Provide proactive and excellent administrative and organisational support via Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Typing, scanning and copying of emails, letters, contracts, references and any other relevant HR documentation
- Filing and archiving
- Recruitment, retention and CPD support for all staff across the trust
- To ensure Safeguarding and DBS compliance with all new starters and visitors to the School.
Please send CV's to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR REMEDY EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Remedy Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Remedy Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'