about 1 month ago
Primary School Administrator -Islington, North London - ASAP Start
- Are you an experienced School Administrator looking for a role to start ASAP in a lovely primary school in Islington, North London?
- Do you have excellent people skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
- Can you start a role ASAP?
A friendly and welcoming Primary school located in Islington, North London is seeking an experienced Administrator to join them on a Part Time basis as soon as possible.
- Primary School Administrator
- Islington, North London
- ASAP Start
- Short term Contrat (Up until may half term)
- £80 - £100pd
- Part Time (Monday to Friday - 12pm - 4pm)
- Supportive and friendly team
This lovely school in Islington, North London is looking for an experienced Administrator who is able to work in a fast paced school office.
Your role will mainly be to work at the front desk in greeting visitors answering telephone queries and dealing with Attendance.
For this role you must have a bubbly and outgoing personality and be well presented. The ideal candidate for this role must have great organisational and team working skills.
- To answer the telephone in line with school expectation, record and pass on messages quickly and effectively and deal with day-to-day routine inquiries in the office
- To open, sort and redistribute mail including the unpacking, checking and distributing any deliveries to the school
- Using the school's internal system to record data
- Dealing with all school attendance.
To provide general receptionist support to the school as required such as word-processing, photocopying of any documents that need distributing to others - reports, individual education plans and general school publications
- Greet and welcome guests in a professional manner
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Signing in staff and visitors and maintaining the entry system
- Managing the school's inbox and forwarding emails accordingly.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Extensive experience in a busy Receptionist role
- Looking for a long term position
- Strong and effective verbal, written 130 and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional time management
- Knowledge of all Microsoft packages
Ideally, you will have school administrator experience and have experience using and utilising SIMS (School Information Management System) within an administrative role.
If you are interested in hearing more information about this position, please contact Zeki at Remedy