£90 - £110 per day
22 days ago
Monday 23rd March 2020
School Administration and Finance Officer
South East London
Remedy Education are looking for a school admin with finance experience to work within our school in Lambeth.
You must have SIMS and FMS experience.
- Long term to permanent position
- Full time
- ASAP Start
- To deal with enquiries from staff, parents, children and members of the public and to refer such enquiries to the relevant staff member as appropriate.
- To ensure all visitors and callers to the school reception receive equal access to services and to ensure their specific needs are met.
- To ensure all visitors to the school provide ID and DBS documents in line with the school's safeguarding policies.
- To provide administrative and clerical work as required by the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and School Business Manager (SBM), ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- To maintain filing systems and undertake filing as required.
- To undertake photocopying as required.
- To monitor the school's office email account, responding to enquiries and forward on where appropriate.
- To carry out, as and when required, any additional tasks and responsibilities as are reasonably compatible with the role and its objectives.
- To be responsible for ensuring the school's day-to-day financial controls are adhered to, ensuring all orders are made with the appropriate budget holder's authorisation.
- Generating purchase orders using the school's finance software, SIMS FMS.
- Placing orders as requested by the SBM
- Processing all incoming invoices using the school's finance software.
- Preparing cheque payments for authorisation by the appropriate signatories and collating cheque runs ready for posting.
- To update the school's supply agency staff records and ensure all invoices and payments are up to date.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, thank you.