£75 - £90 per day
14 days ago
Remedy Education is working with a primary school in South East London, Lewisham which is looking for an enthusiastic and friendly School Administrator/Finance Assistant with experience of SIMS and FMS.
The role is split between an office administration role and a finance role. You will be working as part of the school office team, dealing with Reception and front of house queries, attendance, and admissions etc so excellent communication skills will be required. In the afternoons you will be working on the finance angle of the role, inputting invoices, general data input, etc. You will be inputting data into the school SIMS and FMS system and some basic accounts reconciliation.
Please note that the school requires a candidate with both school administration AND school finance experience, so a flexible and adaptable approach is required.
The hours for the role are likely to be 8.30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday and you will be reporting into the school Business Manager. Whilst this particular role is initially for a year, there may well be the opportunity for promotion in the future.
The candidates will need to meet the following criteria to be considered for this role:
- Have experience of working in a school office, with both admin and finance experience
- Have excellent levels of written and spoken English
- Be experienced with SIMS and FMS
- Have a friendly, cheerful disposition, positive approach and a good teamwork ethic
- Be able to prioritise workload, whilst making sure that key deadlines are met
- Have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
If you have the above experience and skills detailed above, please contact me as soon as possible.
When you work with Remedy Education, you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our experienced consultants, many of whom are experienced teachers
- In-house, free of charge CPD training
What to do next:
If these roles are of interest and you are an experienced teaching assistant seeking an opportunity in a lovely school for your next role, please contact me, as the school is looking to interview and trial candidates as soon as possible.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.