£12 - £14 per hour
about 1 month ago
School Admin Officer - SEN School - Lambeth
Remedy Education are recruiting a School Admin Officer for a warm and vibrant SEN School with a supportive senior leadership team. The position is open to candidates with school administrator experience and knowledge of SIMs network.
Responsibilities will include:
- To provide administrative support in order to meet the needs of the school, playing an active role in the smooth running of the school office.
- To provide administrative, clerical and financial support within the school, which necessitates acting on own initiative within the broad outlines and guidance of the SLT
- To act as a focal point for all enquiries and visitors to the school.
- Location - Lambeth
- Position - School Admin Officer
- Type of work - School Admin
- Contract or position start date - September 2022
- Duration / Likely Duration - Long term
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) -Temp to Perm
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temp to perm
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - £12 - £14 per hour
- Hours - 8.00am - 4pm: Mon - Fri (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- NVQ in Administration preferable
- Knowledge of SIMs preferable
- Previous work in a school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH REMEDY EDUCATION, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Remedy in order to fill this vacancy.
Remedy Education is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team