£75 - £80 per day
2 months ago
School Administration Officer - Camden, North London - ASAP Start
One of my fabulous clients based in the heart of Camden, is looking to recruit a School Admin Officer for there EYFS/KS1 Site.
- School Administration Officer
- Camden, North London
- £75.00 - £80.00 per day
- 7:30am - 5:00pm
- SIMS Experience
- ASAP Start
Working closely with the School Business Manager, the Administration Officer plays a supportive role in the effective management of school administrative systems, including monitoring and reviewing the school's systems and procedures.
The Administration Officer also undertakes other professional duties, as delegated by the Headteacher.
In order to deliver the service effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed and the post holder will be required from time to time to perform work not specifically referred to above and which is on occasion outside of normal working hours. Such duties, however, will fall within the general scope of the post, at the appropriate grade. Any such duties should not substantially change the general character of the post.
The Successful Candidate will be in charge of;
- Pupil attendance & Punctuality
- Staff Attendance
- Data Management
- General Administration
- Act as the first point of contact for all visitors
- Experience of working within a school environment (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience of managing data bases (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience of managing Human Resources and Payroll (DESIRABLE)
- Experience of managing attendance and punctuality within a school environment (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience of working in a team environment (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience of providing front line services to a wide range of stakeholders (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience of working within a framework of statutory compliance (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience of managing own workload (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience of managing admissions within a school environment (DESIRABLE)
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply or please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education.