£80 - £90 per day
22 days ago
Long term perm
School Admin Assistant - Immediate Start - Lambeth - SIMS
We have a Primary school based in Lambeth looking for an administrator support staff member to start ASAP. You must have experience of working within an office environment and have good communication as well as IT skills. Being SIMS trained and having prior experience of working in an education setting is desirable.
The hours will be full time, 5 days per week between Monday to Friday.
- Location - Lambeth
- Position - School Admin Support - SIMS trained desirable
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration - Long term
- Full time
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH REMEDY EDUCATION, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
By registering with Remedy Education, you will be working with a team of dedicated professionals with a wealth of educational experience to help you find your next career move.
In addition, you will also benefit from
- access to free accredited training courses for teachers and support staff, ensuring you are able to continue your professional development
- support with interview preparations so you're fully prepared and confident to interview for your next role
- a generous recommend a friend referral scheme