£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SCHOOL BASED ADMIN EXPERIENCE**
Have you worked in a school within the office team? Are you confident using SIMS?
If so, please apply!
Remedy Education are looking for experienced School Admin Assistants to work in some of our excellent primary and secondary school within the South East London area.
We want to help you find your dream school where you will work on a full-time and long-term basis.
About the role:
- Provide general assistance to the office team
- Use SIMS, and other school databases on a daily basis
- You may be required to support in attendance and admissions
- Answer phone calls in a professional manner
- Respond to emails
- **We do not accept admin experience outside of schools**
- Minimum of 6 months of solid school based admin experience
- Good understanding of SIMS
- Good IT skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Remedy Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across South East London
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP.
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.