Sandwell, West Midlands
£27 - £29 per hour
15 days ago
Our client, Sandwell Council is looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their Safeguarding and Assessment Team (SAAT)
You will need to respond to all new referrals with timely intervention and assessment. Play a pivotal role in developing effective relationships with children and their families to identify their needs and agree plans with families to achieve change.
The successful candidate will
- Have a good knowledge of minimum standards and be able to achieve our expectation for promoting change in family life.
- Complete single assessments, use a range of direct work tools to evidence the child's voice in your assessments and plans
- Be Social Work qualified with at least 2 years post qualifying experience; and registered with Social Work England.
- Previous experience of working in a children and families setting.
- Have a sound knowledge of legislation and guidance.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to analyse information and make informed decisions.
- Have a good knowledge of child development.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly