Sandwell, West Midlands
£350 - £400 per day
about 1 month ago
Our client,Sandwell Childrens Trust is looking for a Service Manager to join their Practice Development Service.
The service manager will be responsible for the following:
- To lead and manage the Practice Development Service and ensure that good quality practice and ongoing practice development is embedded and sustained throughout the very heart of all our services and becomes business as usual within the Trust.
- To support a move towards the Trust becoming a learning organization with high quality practice for the children and families that we work with.
- Exercise a leadership and challenge function with social work practitioners and managers across Sandwell Children's Trust and partner agencies.
- Lead manage and motivate team of staff to deliver high quality and effective services.
- Lead responsibility for operational management of the full range of services within the specific service area.
- To particularly ensure that the practice improvement elements of service delivery of children receiving services are of a consistently high standard.
- To ensure that managers and workers within the service area comply with practice standards, policy and all other procedures which apply to the Service Area.
- To ensure that the voice of service users is heard effectively and translated into practice, policy and service review and development.
- To take a lead role in developing and implementing Business and Service Improvement plans within Sandwell Children's Trust.
- To participate in the operation of the Trust's Appraisal Scheme.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.