Salford, Greater Manchester
£28 - £30 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our client, Salford City Council is looking for a Independent Reviewing Officer, to join their team.
- To be an Independent Reviewing Officer within the Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Unit and when required to chair child protection conferences and oversee the effective delivery of plans for children and young people
- This role involves ensuring that the statutory functions required within Child Protection Conferences and Child Looked After Reviews are delivered in an effective way, that a high quality service is delivered and that there is appropriate, monitoring and development to drive service improvement
- When required to support with other responsibilities within the Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Unit, including chairing of Child Protection conferences
- To contribute to the development of the service priorities within the Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Unit, promoting a focus on children's lived experiences
- To support the implementation and embedment of an asset based and restorative approach to practice within the SQAU
- Work with full regard to Salford City Council's Values, Equal Opportunities, Health & Safety and Community Strategy policies
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly