£400.00 - £450.00 per day + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Safeguarding Improvement Lead for Lambeth Council.
- Work with Board members, chairs, officers and the scrutineer to review the work of the board and create an improvement plan that ensure that the Board is meeting its objectives. Improvement plan to be delivered within 3 months with implementation plan.
- Develop and deliver the Quality Assurance and LSCP Audit Programme for 9 months against the priorities identified by the Exec Board. The Consultant will also develop the plans to disseminate learning from the audits and return to key themes to check if improvements in practice have been landed.
- Meet with the scrutineer to agree on the methodology and range of activities that will be undertaken to evaluate the areas of focus in the scrutiny programme.
- Create an inventory of Lambeth's information-sharing protocols, local multiagency policies, and practice guidance. The consultant will then review these to see if they are current and update them as required.
- Develop the Lambeth Learning and improvement framework and make arrangements to implement it.
- Coordinate responses to Serious Incident notifications and where agreed, facilitate Rapid Reviews as times when additional capacity is required.
- Roles of the team - clarity of purpose
- Work with Scrutineer to review the rotating chairs model and consider if we should adopt an independent chair
- Accountability of the chairs and the partner
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly