Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£600 - £650 per day
about 1 month ago
The post holder will work across the Children and Young People's directorate and NHS Rotherham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) to provide a joint co-ordinated focus on commissioning and performance management working across the two organisations and sites.
Managing a range of discrete services and as a member of the Directorate Management Team (DMT) you will contribute to the strategic direction, impact and overall performance of the CYPS directorate. The post holder will also link into the CCG's Operational Executive Team, managing the children and young people's Health Commissioned Services.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop range of patient/customer outcome-focused services that are responsive and flexible with regard to patient/customer need.
- Identify clear objectives for the whole service, overseeing development and performance management of action plans and ensuring identification and response to major risks.
- Align commissioning plans and planning cycles for RMBC and NHS Rotherham CCG where appropriate.
- Provide full and detailed information to individual Commissioners, Elected Members and the CCG's governing body to assist them in decision making with relation to activities covered by the service.
- Review and challenge a range of management information to ensure best practice, value for money and most effective delivery models within the service.
- Develop and utilise information and intelligence systems across the organisations, leading collation and interpretation of relevant data ensuring compliance with data protection, information governance and information sharing requirements.
- Initiate and oversee the implementation of major change across CYPS including assessment of options and appropriate consultation and outcome review.
- Develop and foster effective relationships with all stakeholders, partners and agencies representing and promoting the borough's interests with these groups.
- Ensure sufficient resources available to deliver service priorities through effective workforce planning, including recruitment and selection, retention, talent management and succession planning.
- Contribute to RMBC's and the CCG's annual commissioning/budget process, advising the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), Commissioners, Elected Members and the CCG on service priorities and implications of budgetary options.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.