Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£850 - £865 per day
2 months ago
The post holder will have responsibility for the management, development and delivery of services within Adult Social Care. Leading on transformation, performance management and building a team of highly motivated social care professionals fully in tune with the latest in best practice and working to provide residents with the best possible quality of life.
In this post, you will ensure the adult care service has a focus on prevention, early intervention and meeting customer need as close to first contact as possible.
The post holder will create an innovative, customer focussed environment understanding how best to operate in a complex and politically sensitive environment with Councillors, Council officers, Health and third party partners.
The successful application will have;
- Substantial and successful direct management of resources experience in Adult Care
- Exploiting new opportunities, leading and managing change to achieve improved outcomes based customer focused services
- Establishing effective performance measures and a performance culture that achieves corporate and service objectives
- Delivering successful partnership working with a wide range of internal and external people, developing a positive personal and organisational profile
- Formulating, leading and implementing successful strategies and programmes that cross service or professional boundaries and provide integrated service outcomes, including providing strategic advice within a statutory framework
- Experience of applying risk management in setting strategy and in identifying and managing principal risks to achievement of objectives
- Passionate about people - you will be excited by the opportunity to build teams, repair morale and create a culture of customer focused excellence
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.